If you will compare, you will find that the Vision Spinner is a lot like the eGo Twist. Still, there are certain differences, which keep them apart, such as power- consumption and physical appearance.
Well, folks if you will compare the vision spinner to ego twist, you can see for yourself that the voltage range of ego twist lies between 3.2 to 4.8 (in increments of .2ohms) and the vision Spinner’s range lies between 3.3 to 4.8.
You must be thinking that why there is a .1ohm difference? Honesty, I also don’t know, but the manufacturers do know about it. According to various surveys and users reviews it is been confirmed that they both perform well.
The only biggest difference is in “mAh” and it’s a difference worth talking about. So, now, go through the features of vision spinner and try to analyze the difference between the two in better way.
1) Specially designed coating for improved durability.
2) Powerful and upgraded 1650mAh battery.
3) Operating Voltage (output): 3.3-4.8V Charging voltage(input): 4.2V / 420mA.
4) More comfortable and ergonomic spin dial for adjusting the voltage.
5) Upgraded and stable PCB control head.
6) Dimension: 124.5(L) * 16.5(D) mm W:61.8g.
7) Longer life span for the new upgraded PCB and battery cell.