A vending machine route can be a profitable business to have. But it is likely that you have known people earning a lot of money through it but sadly you might fall short of investment to get started in the same kind of business. However, there is a cheaper and faster way to grow a vending business, which is to buy used vending machines. Here are some tips for buying used vending machines.
1. Before buying a used vending machine, you need to decide the type of vending unit(s) you would like to operate and figure out the location(s) you want to install it (them) at. For small businesses you might need compact vending machines. For large businesses you might prefer full-size equipment.
2. Determine the type of equipment you want to purchase, electronic or mechanical. It can be decided by your budget. This is because mechanical vend is less expensive yet less reliable and the electronic typically cost more but have fewer problems.
3. Research equipment before purchasing. Go to see the machines in person if that is possible. When you're considering used vending machines, it's always a good idea to buy groups of machines that are all from the same manufacturer and have same features. In this way it would be easier for maintaining them.
4. You are required to carefully check each function of the used vending machines you’re buying. For example, you need to check whether the coins and bills can be accepted by the machine normally and whether it can dispense selected products correctly.
5. Don't just jump on the first good deal that comes your way. Please wait for a deal that with rock bottom prices. There are many places where you can find used vending machines at lower prices, such as auctions, online sites and vending vendors.
The reference of this article is "THE WONDERFUL THINGS OF VENDING MACHINES", you can find more detailed description.