Creating a brand online contains only just images and tag lines. A brand must include few things these are creating trust, identity and buzz. A brand name gives a face to your company name that people will trust you to put their faith into for desired results and then brag about your services to their friends who will then contact you. To promote your brand name online browse brandroot . Your brand must come from the root of your marketing message. This vision of your message comes in the form of your brand.
Few areas your brand name must cover are-
1. URL address: the frontline, it says it all and must identify your company. This is the first time your viewers will be introduced to you even before they set eyes on your website.
2. Keywords: these will help identify you in the search engines so that the proper audience can find you. Your keywords should give an idea of what your company is about. For instance, if you are a travel agency, think of a way to stand out above the competition by picking specialty keywords such as adventure travel.
3. Your website: with a URL address that identifies your company are specialty keywords, your website should now reflect your brand vision and brand promise. With effective branding, your site will give a general idea of your mission and your philosophy. Most of all, your site should build trust with your visitors.
4. Your blog: spread the word. You are now establishing your company as an authority in the selling of its products and services by entering a community that relies heavily on Internet social networking. Your articles should be branded and remain consistent with your company vision.
5. Social profiles: in every profile, whether it's Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn, you should have a company seal or icon that will help your visitors remember your products and services.